RIOR ‘FUN’ WALK
LIONS CLUB OF KRUGERSDORP
Held: Sunday, September 3, 2017.
Start: 9:30 at Warrior Shell-hole entrance.
Entrance: R120 per person.
(Includes braai-pack, salads, pap & sauce with bread roll).
Dress: Club shirts or anything you like!
Tickets: Lion Ivan du Plooy 083 704 2855
Secretary Ashley 083 380 2332 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Park your car at Warrior Shell-hole.
- Walk is approximately 8 kilometers.
- The walk will start at 9:30 sharp.
- Children welcome.
- Bring own eating utensils please.
- Cash bar available, no other alcohol allowed on the property.
- You may erect your own gazebo, and bring your own chairs.
- Braai fires will be provided – bring your own braai tongs.
Proceeds go to the old folk at the Shell-hole.
Lucky draw prizes and the popular Barrow will be raffled once again.
There is a floating trophy for the Lions Club with the most participation on the day!
Lions Club of Benoni Lakes won last year.
Banking details: Krugersdorp Lions Club, Standard Bank,
Acc No: 021357528. Ref: WWk/club/contact name.
PLEASE CONTACT US AS SOON AS POSSIBLE, TICKETS ARE SELLING FAST!